How should a first time bong user decide what type of bong to buy?
There are many different types of bongs available, and choosing the right one can be overwhelming for a first-time user. Here are a few factors to consider when deciding which type of bong to buy:
- Material: Bongs can be made from a variety of materials, including glass, ceramic, acrylic, and silicone. Glass is the most popular choice because it is easy to clean and provides a pure, clean taste, but it can be fragile and may be more expensive. Ceramic and acrylic bongs are also popular, but they may not be as durable as glass. Silicone bongs are very durable and are a good choice for people who are rough on their gear, but they may not provide the same clean taste as glass.
- Size: Bongs come in a range of sizes, from small, portable models to large, stationary ones. Consider how much space you have available to store and use your bong, as well as how much smoke you want to inhale at once.
- Percolators: Percolator Bongs have features that are built into the bong to help filter and cool the smoke. They can help make the smoke smoother and easier to inhale, but they can also add complexity and cost to the bong. Consider whether you want a bong with percolators or a simpler, more traditional design.
- Price: Bongs can range in price from a few dollars to several hundred dollars. Consider your budget and how much you are willing to spend on a bong.
Ultimately, the best bong for you will depend on your personal preferences and needs. It may be helpful to research different types of bongs and read reviews from other users to help you make an informed decision.
How do you use a Bong as a first time user?
A bong is a device used for smoking various substances, such as tobacco or cannabis. It consists of a water chamber, a stem, and a bowl. To use a bong for the first time, follow these steps:
- Fill the bong with water: The water should be enough to cover the bottom of the stem, which is the part that leads from the bowl to the bottom of the water chamber.
- Grind your substance: If you are using tobacco or cannabis, it is best to grind it into small pieces using a grinder. This will make it easier to pack into the bowl and will also provide a smoother smoke.
- Pack the bowl: Take a small amount of the ground substance and gently pack it into the bowl. Make sure it is not too tightly packed, as this will make it difficult to draw air through the bong.
- Light the bowl: Hold the bong in one hand and use a lighter or match to ignite the substance in the bowl. Be careful not to burn your fingers or the bong.
- Inhale: Place your mouth on the opening of the bong and slowly draw in the smoke. As you inhale, the smoke will be pulled through the water chamber and into your lungs.
- Exhale: Once you have taken a hit, exhale the smoke through your mouth.
Suggested Glass Bongs for a First Time User
For the first time user we recommend a small bong, as it will be much easier to use. We sell a great range of Mini Bongs which you can check out by visiting our Mini Bong Category.